Glo is a technology enabled health and wellness company focused on providing online yoga and meditation platform that features thousands of professionally-filmed yoga, meditation, pilates and educational materials. Based in Santa Monica, CA, Glo was founded in 2008 by brothers Derik and Ryan Mills on a quest to make yoga accessible for as many people as possible.
Over the past decade, Glo has grown organically thanks to our passionate members and world-class teacher community. Our office is open, inviting, dog-friendly. We offer great benefits, a generous time off policy, and daily yoga or meditation breaks. You'll be joining a team of people who are passionate about what they do and how Glo can impact the lives of its users. At Glo, we see yoga as the acceptance of the invitation to live a full lifelong process that begins as soon as we recognize that we all share the same human condition. Our intention is to empower people from all around the world to engage with yoga, a practice that goes far beyond physical movement on a mat.
We are currently hiring for the role of an Accountant. We are looking for a person that is detail-oriented and likes to work with numbers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the companies financial reporting needs
- Account reconciliations and analyses
- Managing payroll
- Administering benefits for new hires
- Other department-related duties
- The ideal candidate will have 4-7 years of accounting experience
- Must be detail oriented and have strong communication skills
- Ideally familiar with working with NetSuite or Intacct (ERP experience)
- Strong references from at least 2 employers or former managers
Education: Bachelor’s degree