We’re looking for a talented Project Manager to champion the development of Glo’s creative content and oversee logistics in the delivery of our online Yoga, Pilates and Meditation classes. The Project Manager serves as the logistical guru for our in-house video shoots and is the main point of contact for our Teachers. They schedule and coordinate the details of each shoot, collaborate with our Production team to track the status of projects in various stages of production, and manage project schedules to ensure quick and efficient delivery of Glo’s creative content. The Project Manager also works cross-functionally to communicate upcoming shoots and content launches. Above all, the Project Manager plays a significant role in supporting Glo’s mission to challenge people to live fulfilling lives.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee project management of all content deliverables, providing regular status updates, and quickly resolve/escalate any issues.
- Initiate and serve as the leading point of communication with all teachers, coordinating logistics between the Content Supervisor and Exec Team as needed.
- Work directly with teachers and production to oversee all shoot scheduling, maintaining shared calendars for cross-team visibility.
- Coordinate and implement production workflow processes between the content and production teams, establishing a system to efficiently track projects across teams from pre-production through archiving.
- Update and adjust workflow processes as demands shift.
- Prioritize tasks and projects to aid the content team in hitting deadlines and meet quarterly goals.
- Collect and track all teachers reimbursements and spending to stakeholders for approval.
- Lead communication across departments (including Marketing, Platform, and CX) pertaining to all upcoming shoots and content launches.
- You have successfully managed creative projects through all stages of production, ensuring quick and efficient delivery of quality products.
- You’re an intuitive Project Manager that anticipates team needs and solves problems quickly.
- You are an innovative thinker with a track record for building effective workflow pipelines.
- You’re meticulous and organized, able to prioritize important vs. urgent projects and tasks.
- You’re an independent self-starter with a proven ability to deliver consistent, high quality products on tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- You’re proficient in multitasking, and are comfortable managing production calendars and have experience coordinating several projects simultaneously.
- You’re a champion for compliance who is comfortable working within project management software to track progress cross-functionally.
- Your research and organizational skills are top-of-class and your communication style is consistently clear and effective.
- You are familiar with building and implementing strategy, working alongside peers to accomplish collective goals.
- You are able to see the big picture without getting caught in the weeds and innately understand how every little detail plays into the larger story of a company’s mission.
- 4+ years of professional experience in video production, digital, e-commerce, or related industry.
- 2+ years of experience in a hands-on project management role, preferably in a studio or production environment
- Strong project management skills with collaborative experience that leverages contributions from multiple teams in order to accomplish a shared goal.
- Familiarity with digital media streaming content and/or subscription services.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Experience and passion working within the health and wellness industry preferred.
This is a full-time position, starting immediately. We offer industry competitive salary, paid holidays, vacation/sick time, 401K with match, and healthy snacks. In keeping with our culture, Glo team members also enjoy an office that is open, inviting, and dog-friendly. We offer great benefits, a generous time off policy, and daily yoga or meditation breaks. You'll be joining a team of people who are passionate about what they do and how Glo can impact the lives of its users at our HQ in Santa Monica. This is an in-house only position, so candidates must be located in or willing to relocate to Los Angeles.