Glo is on a mission to create intelligent tools that challenge people to live a fulfilling life. As we grow, we are looking for an Associate Producer to partner with our world-class yoga, pilates and meditation teachers to produce quality video content for our online subscription platform. Serving as one of our in-house experts, you will manage the full cycle of content creation from pre-production to post and review each video to ensure quality and safety before it is published. Ultimately, you will be responsible for helping create content that helps people progress in mind, body and spirit. Our ideal candidate is a strong communicator with experience in production and a passion for sharing their love of yoga.
What You’ll Do
As an Associate Producer, you’ll contribute to all stages of production, ensuring that Glo’s standards for quality are maintained from start to finish.
- Before shoots, you’ll develop and pitch content ideas supported by research. Once ideas are approved, you’ll work directly with teachers as the develop class outlines, reviewing content and giving feedback by predetermined deadlines. You’ll collaborate with the Production Team to plan schedules and forecast needs for shoot days.
- During shoots, you’ll work directly with our talented teachers and Production Team to ensure everything stays on schedule. Working alongside the director as an in-studio content producer, you’ll manage the production timeline and help maintain the energy of the production. You’ll play a crucial role in making sure that all individuals deliver their best performance by adhering to Glo’s on-camera best practices and that the content is aligned with the goal of the class while being filmed safely and accurately. You’ll communicate quality concerns to production and talent, and take extensive notes to direct edits for our post-production team.
- After shoots, you’ll play a crucial role in the post-production phase, preparing content to be published by reviewing videos and communicating edit requests to the Production Team. You’ll ensure the accuracy of class descriptions and tags and verify proper leveling, sound and display before the content goes live on our streaming platform.
Who You Are
- You are passionate about health, wellness and fitness and you have a desire to combine those interests with production in an area other than traditional media.
- You have a high level of expertise in fitness and a strong understanding of yoga fundamentals.
- You’re personable and attentive, with great communication and listening skills; you can work with people in a diverse set of roles and facilitate effective cross-functional communication.
- You have impeccable writing and research skills, helping you to create well-researched content outlines and descriptions.
- You have a strong knowledge base of human anatomy, proper alignment and form.
- You’re flexible and willing to go the extra mile on the occasional long shoot day.
- You’re meticulous and keep an eye on detail, even during repetitive work.
- You’re proactive and can anticipate the needs of teachers and other production staff during shoots.
Qualifications and Experience
- Certified yoga teacher and/or heavily experienced in yoga with 300+ hours of practice.
- Some experience in production, whether on-set or in post, working alongside talent, and content formatting.
- Additional wellness certifications preferred, such as Pilates, TCM, Ayurveda, fitness modalities, nutrition, etc.
This is a full-time position, starting immediately. We offer industry competitive salary, paid holidays, vacation/sick time, 401K with match, and lots of healthy snacks and drinks. In keeping with our culture, Glo team members also enjoy an office that is open, inviting, and dog-friendly. You'll be joining a team of people who are passionate about what they do and how Glo can impact the lives of its users. Although we trust that you can do amazing work remotely or from your home office, this is an in-house only position, so candidates must be located in Los Angeles and able to work from Glo’s headquarters in Santa Monica.