Email Marketing Specialist
Yogaglo is on a mission to create intelligent tools that challenge people to live a fulfilling life. To accomplish that mission, we are looking for an ambitious Email Marketing Specialist to build our lower funnel strategies, deepen customer engagement, and reduce churn. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will be primarily focused on building engagement for all of our user touch points, including CRM, email, app, and push notifications, with a focus on increasing paid subscriptions, driving retention, and lengthening LTV.
To be successful in the role, you should have at least 3-4 years in email marketing and CRM experience, be able to think big picture and focus on the details, and enjoy testing and iterating. In addition, your relentless drive, passion for the customer, and roll up your sleeves attitude will empower you to execute excellent work.
What You’ll Do
- Build CRM programs across customer segments with a focus on email marketing, in partnership with our Director of Digital Marketing & CRM
- Identify opportunities to engage our customers along their journey, reduce churn, increase customer sentiment, and ultimately increasing LTV
- Design and build processes around campaign management and marketing automation: tools, workflows, A/B testing, profiling, segmentation, personalization, triggered events, customer journey, quantitative test designs, and activation to drive retention KPIs
- Brief copy and design teams of all marketing emails on a weekly and monthly basis
- Code and deploy all marketing emails through ESP
- Own comprehensive daily, weekly, monthly reporting of all, performance, CRM and email KPIs and help our analytics team build dashboards to track and socialize performance
Who You Are
- Exceptional project management and organization skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Ambitious. You’re fueled by the challenges of working in a fast-moving company and are seeking an opportunity to create unique customer touch points that surprise and delight.
- Analytical thinker. You’re data-driven insights are second-to-none, but you also believe that understanding the whole story often requires qualitative context.
- Curious with a bias for action. You’re able to think big picture, and ultimately believe that the only way to learn is through taking calculated risks.
- Flexible. You’re able to work in a fast-moving and fluid team environment while remaining focused and calm under tight deadlines.
- Left and right-brained. You can shift between doing the right thing for customer experience and driving toward business goals.
- At least 3 years of experience with Iterable or similar ESPs
- Ability to code HTML and CSS is a plus, but at minimum, capacity to use HTML and CSS in email production
- Previous, applicable experience in subscription-based B2C business and/or with health, wellness, fitness, or behavior change products
- Ability to comfortably navigate various email and CRM tools