Customer Experience Agent
Glo’s Customer Experience Agents play a key role in the success of Glo’s mission. Acting as the first point of contact with our members, they are responsible for providing an exceptional and memorable experience to those who engage with our product. Glo’s Customer Experience Agents are empathetic, passionate and educated in the support of Glo’s customers. They help our members navigate technical issues, solve billing problems and help our members get the most out of their experience as a member of Glo.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Customer Inquiries: Provide assistance to customers with incoming support requests; Answer Member emails and phone calls directed through Zendesk; Track incoming support issues for escalation to other teams (engineering, content, social) as appropriate. Tickets and needs of the customer are the main priority and duty of the role.
- Represent Glo’s Culture: Be a true advocate for our members by providing them with a pleasant tone, and empathetic support, putting member’s needs first before any other tasks or special projects; Go above and beyond meeting customer expectations and always push yourself to take it to the next level in every customer interaction
- Elevate Member Experience: Continually monitor trends and inefficiencies to improve the way we support our Members; Assist with member-focused projects as needed
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Service required.
- A solid foundation in customer service including proficient written and verbal communication skills with customers.
- Self-motivated, empathetic, passionate about supporting our customers, and a team player even in stressful situations, pivoting easily based on business needs.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and capable of handling multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- Tech-savvy and can quickly learn how to use new tools.
- Proficiency in Zendesk
- Background in Yoga, Meditation, and/or Pilates
- Passionate about health & wellness
- Santa Monica Office in house
- Availability at night/on weekends/during holidays