Senior Growth Manager
Full Time | Los Angeles, CA, CA
Glo’s mission is to improve the world’s well-being. Do you want to be a part of achieving this mission? We are looking for an ambitious Senior Growth Marketing Manager to lead and optimize our growth marketing strategies for our premium digital wellness subscription service.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for developing and executing innovative marketing strategies, including paid media campaigns, to fuel the growth of our subscription business. You will leverage your expertise in digital marketing, data analytics, and customer insights to optimize our acquisition funnels, improve conversion rates, and maximize customer lifetime value. Your goal will be to attract, engage, and retain members while driving revenue growth through both organic and paid channels.
In this role, you will thrive on being analytical, act with entrepreneurial instincts, be able to think big picture and focus on the details, and enjoy testing and iterating. In addition, your relentless drive, passion for the member, and roll up your sleeves attitude will empower you to execute excellent work.
- Lead data-driven growth marketing strategies, including paid media campaigns, to drive customer acquisition, retention, and revenue growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product, Content, Creative, and Engineering, to execute growth marketing initiatives.
- Lead external paid media agencies and partners to execute campaigns at scale (e.g., Google, Apple, Meta, etc…).
- Keyword research, optimize targeting parameters, and create compelling ad copy to maximize ROI.
- Optimize acquisition funnels, landing pages, and conversion paths to improve conversion rates and maximize customer acquisition efficiency through paid channels, championing KPIs critical to the business: ROAS, LTV, and MRR.
- Work with Creative to develop compelling ad creatives, landing pages, AppStore pages, and other marketing assets to maximize user engagement and retention.
- Leverage marketing automation, AI and CRM tools to nurture leads, engage subscribers, and drive upsells and renewals through targeted paid and owned channel media campaigns.
- Provide guidance and strategic direction for effective email campaigns that drive user engagement, retention, and revenue growth.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports to track key performance indicators and communicate campaign results and insights to leadership and other stakeholders on a weekly basis.
- Manage budgets and forecasting for user acquisition campaigns, ensuring efficient use of resources and timely reporting on spend.
- Design and implement A/B tests for paid media campaigns, analyze results, and optimize campaign performance based on data-driven insights.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in growth marketing and paid media, and implement innovative strategies to gain a competitive edge.
- Grow and manage marketing partnerships for user acquisition efforts.
- Execute growth initiatives for re-engagement strategies via paid marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field; MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- 4+ years proven experience as a Growth Marketing Manager, ideally in digital subscriptions, with hands-on paid media campaign management.
- Expertise in digital marketing channels, including paid media campaigns.
- Proficiency in marketing tools like Google Analytics, Tableau, Adjust, Braze, Optimizely, Mixpanel, etc.
- Media buying proficiency across platforms like Facebook, Google, TikTok, AppStore, DSPs, etc.
- Strong knowledge of SEO, SEM, social media and email marketing, content strategies.
- Data-driven with advanced analytical and project management skills.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration abilities within cross-functional setups.
- Self-motivated, results-focused, and enthusiastic about driving business growth.
Cultural Values Qualifications
- Ability to communicate clearly, and proactively with the team
- Ability to treat each team member with respect
- Able to respect and support cultural policies, values and processes
- Always strives to support colleagues through positive collaboration
- Receptive to change and open to feedback
- This position is fully remote for anyone living in California, Arkansas, Minnesota, Florida, or Texas.
- Some travel may be required for in-person collaboration.
Our Culture & Benefits:
Our internal mission is to make Glo a great place to work where you can learn and maximize your potential. In order to do that we offer:
- Competitive Salary & Benefits. Although we’re still a small but mighty team of ~50 employees, we know the basics matter. In addition to competitive salary, we offer 401k with match, FSA and cover 100% of monthly premiums for our employees’ base health, vision, dental and life insurance.
- Distributed Work Environment. We operate as a remote-first team that comes together once or twice during the year in Los Angeles for strategy, planning and celebration. We also provide the equipment when you start to help you set up your home workspace, and a free coworking membership for days you need to get out of the house!
- Flexible PTO. Just as we trust you to get the work done in the way and place that works best for you, we encourage you to take time off when you need it. We also block out “self-care hour” in the middle of each week as a reminder to regularly make space for your health & wellness.
- Paid Parental Leave. Eligible primary caregivers are given 12 weeks paid time off post birth/adoption. Eligible secondary caregivers can take up to 4 weeks paid time off post birth/adoption.
- Learning, Development & Growth. We take your professional growth seriously - conducting bi-annual performance reviews and providing an independent Learning & Development budget that starts at $250/person. Whether it's a conference or online course, we encourage each team member to commit to continuous learning so they can be the best at their craft.
- Company Culture. We invest significant time and energy to build the best work environment possible, and we encourage our employees to hold us accountable for keeping it that way. That’s why we offer two robust annual surveys to check-in with the team, weekly pulse checks, and a People Ops and management team that is ready to address questions or concerns in real-time.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.