Associate Producer, Yoga
Full Time | Los Angeles, CA
Glo is a digital platform for total well-being. We help our community feel their best in body and mind through on-demand yoga, meditation, fitness, and Pilates classes with world-class teachers. The Associate Producer plays an important role in Glo’s mission and vision to connect people through self-care so that, together, we can heal ourselves and our planet.
The Associate Producer is critical in securing the best quality content possible and contributing to class creation throughout every stage of production. The AP works alongside the Content Team and teacher to develop the content they will lead for live classes, reviewing every class in real-time to thoroughly ensure safety, accuracy, and Glo’s best practices.
In post-production, this role is the gatekeeper between our production process and publishing content to the platform, reviewing each piece of content for appropriate leveling, tagging, sound, and display. As needed, this position will also support in-studio or on-location shoots alongside the Studio Team. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work directly with world-class instructors under a unique subscription offering that’s changing the landscape of health and wellness.
What You’ll Do
- Livestream Teacher Support: Support teachers ahead of scheduled livestream classes in order to fulfill member needs; Serve as a content expert in order to provide feedback to teachers, communicating any therapeutic or quality concerns quickly to production and talent; Take notes while reviewing classes live in order to aid the Production Team in publishing classes on-demand within 24 business hours.
- Content Development & Research: Maintain and uphold consistent QC standards across modality of expertise through all stages or production; Pitch content ideas supported with research in preparation for livestream class development; Develop content ideas based on research on general market trends, teacher interests, and insights provided from Glo’s Data team; Once content ideas are approved by the Content Team and teacher, work directly with the teacher to support his or her preparation; Research prospective teachers (as directed); Support the Customer Experience team to answer user questions and/or make changes to available classes.
- Post-Production Quality Assurance: Review all video content by deadlines outlined by the Content Team before content is scheduled to be published; Maintain communication feedback loops with the Production Team on edit requests as needed; Ensure accurate class tagging and file management when preparing content to be published.
Who You Are
- You are interested in pursuing a career in production and have a desire to work with talent to ensure they are well-supported and well-prepared for shoot days.
- You have strong organizational and planning skills to promote efficiency across all stages of production.
- You’re a perceptive problem solver who anticipates problems before they arise and manages conflicts with poise and discernment.
- You’re a vocal team player who isn’t afraid to speak up with new ideas, recognizing that it takes individual contributions of the entire team to reach a collective goal.
- Your inquisitive nature makes research effortless, and you’re excited about how that research contributes to a final product.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, allowing you to deliver information and ideas to a wide array of on-set professionals with different communication styles.
- You have excellent relational skills that help you to support and motivate others.
- Your extreme attention to detail allows you to work on a single task without compromising consistency and detail.
- You are passionate about health and wellness and have a desire to help lead others on their wellness journey.
- Certified yoga practitioner, with a fluency over a broad range of teaching styles and philosophies (i.e. RYT 200)
- Knowledge of human anatomy for health and safety
- Ability to work on a single task without compromising consistency and detail
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Experience working cross functionally between teams
- Strong research skills
- Minimum of 1 year of production experience
- Experienced meditation practitioner, with a fluency over a broad range of teaching, breathwork styles, and philosophies
- Experience with online and at-home health & wellness content formatting and liabilities
- Experience with on-set production environment
- Experience working alongside high profile talent
- Expertise in working with a diverse set of personalities and communication styles
Culture matters to us. We invest significant time, focus, and resources to build the best work environment possible. Since we spend a huge chunk of our waking hours at work, we want our team to find fulfillment, enjoyment, and flow in their day to day.
That’s why we work hard to ensure Glo is a place where you can be yourself and do your best work, and we encourage our employees to hold us accountable for keeping it that way. We offer two robust annual surveys to check-in with the team, weekly pulse check updates, and a People Operations and management team that is ready to help address any questions or concerns in real-time.
Our internal mission is to make Glo a great place to work where you can learn and maximize your potential. In order to do that we offer:
- Competitive Salary & Benefits. Although we’re still a small but mighty team of ~50 employees, we know the basics matter. In addition to competitive salary, in-line with larger companies, we offer 401k with 4% match and cover 100% of monthly premiums for our employees’ health, vision, and dental insurance, plus 25% of dependents’ premiums.
- Distributed Work Environment. We operate as a remote-first team that comes together at key points throughout the year in Los Angeles for strategy, planning and celebration. We provide the equipment you need when you start to help you set up your home workspace to fit your needs.
- 15 Days PTO + 10 Holidays + 9 Sick Days Per Year. Just as we trust you to get the work done in the way and place that works best for you, we encourage you to take time off when you need it. We also block out “self-care hour” in the middle of each week as a reminder to regularly make space for your health & wellness.
- Paid Parental Leave. Primary caregivers are given 12 weeks paid time off post birth/adoption. Secondary care givers can choose to take up to 4 weeks paid time off post birth/adoption.
- Learning, Development & Growth. We take your professional growth seriously - conducting bi-annual performance reviews and providing an independent Learning & Development budget that starts at $500/person. Whether it's a conference or online course, we encourage each team member to commit to continuous learning so they can be the best at their craft.