We’re Hiring: Product Designer
Glo is on a mission to create intelligent tools that challenge people to live a fulfilling life. We’re hiring a Product Designer to bring our vision to life, play a key role in shaping our design and maintain the UI/UX of our core applications and services. As Glo’s Product Designer, you will closely work with our product management team to iterate on new features, design prototypes and support A/B Testing of new features. Alongside our engineers, you will work across various platforms with a mobile-first mentality, implementing designs with a beautiful, clean aesthetic.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as one of the lead designers on Glo’s health and wellness applications.
- Create wireframes and high-fidelity designs and implement creative design solutions on existing product features.
- Work across various platforms including iOS, tvOS, watchOS, Web and Mobile Web to build innovative tools from conception to implementation.
- You’re a creative pioneer who constantly uncovers new ways to enhance design and design systems.
- You are committed to your craft, knowledgeable and driven to help build a design function and team.
- You are adaptable and comfortable working across various platforms creating wireframes and high-fidelity designs for iOS, tvOS, watchOS, Web and Mobile Web.
- You have a keen eye for clean design and love taking on new design challenges.
- You believe in tracking current UX trends and conducting competitive analysis to stay ahead of the curve and bring a freshness to the work.
- You’re confident annotating high-fidelity designs for quick development.
- You value a great idea and welcome feedback in the spirit of pushing forward incredible design.
- You love a good challenge and jump at the chance to learn a new skill and find creative ways to circumvent stumbling blocks.
- You’re adaptable and innovative - able to switch gears as needed while maintaining focus on achieving the goals of a project.
- You can identify what is important vs urgent and are able to prioritize work while staying organized, meticulous and motivated.
- You are an organizational pro and can easily maintain master design files across sketch, photoshop and Glo’s asset libraries.
- 4+ years of product design experience, focusing on UI and UX.
- A strong product design portfolio with at least 5 examples.
- 3+ years of Sketch experience and a background with Invision (or similar prototyping tool).
- Experience defining basic style guides and comprehensive symbol libraries.
- Experience designing in a mobile-first system.
- Previous experience working with an engineering team strongly preferred.
This is a full-time position, starting immediately. We offer industry competitive salary, paid holidays, vacation/sick time, 401K with match, and healthy snacks and drinks on tap. In keeping with our culture, Glo team members also enjoy an office that is open, inviting, and dog-friendly. You'll be joining a team of people who are passionate about what they do and how Glo can impact the lives of its users. Although we trust that you can do amazing work remote or from your home office, this is an in-house only position, so candidates must be located in Los Angeles and willing to work from our Santa Monica headquarters.