Who We Are
YogaGlo, Inc. is a health and wellness tech company (the “Company”). We offer online yoga, meditation, and fitness classes from world class teachers straight to your personal device or television, wherever you are. The YogaGlo team has a strong commitment to craftsmanship and continuous learning. If you see yourself thriving in a fast-paced, quickly-growing, lifestyle tech company with a fun, conscious, and collaborative team, you will find a perfect fit in YogaGlo.
What You Will Be Doing
You will run the day-to-day HR, Culture, and Talent functions at YogaGlo to provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture. This will emphasize empowerment, quality, productivity, goal attainment, and on-going development of an exceptional workforce. You’ll keep our team happy, healthy, and well cared for by providing support, organization, improved process, and fair guidelines. This position will play a key-role in driving culture by creating a community that gives and receives feedback on a continuous basis and nurtures an environment where employees enjoy coming to work and making a difference.
We are looking for the balance of leadership and all hands on attitude. You will have the opportunity to help build our culture and create and define HR at YogaGlo. This position will report to the CEO on culture and COO with respect to HR budget, function and process.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions of Human Resources:
- Plan, develop, organize, and implement our HR function and process
- Translate the strategic and tactical plans into HR operational plans and strategy
- Manage attraction, motivation, development, and retention of our teams
- Develop staffing strategies and programs to identify, hire, and retain the best talent
- Create progressive and proactive compensation and benefit packages to provide motivation, incentives, and rewards for excellent performance
- Maintain knowledge of current laws, HR policies, programs, and best practices
- Manage employee lifecycle and ensure that we’re fair, consistent, and compliant
Responsibilities and Essential Function of Culture:
- Operationalize the Company’s values, vision, and mission
- Create an ambassador program for employees and provide ongoing training and support for managers to improve the Company culture
- Support teams with focus on creating common tools, methods, techniques, and systems that have a significant impact on culture
- Design and develop systems to measure the success of a positive work culture
- Ensure that there is a clear and consistent strategic alliance between managers and employees
- Support managers to free the full human potential of their employees
- Ensure alignment of HR systems with the espoused corporate values and culture
Who We Are Looking For
We’re seeking a sharp, outgoing, friendly, and approachable personality who takes initiative and works well with a diverse team. Our best candidate will be organized, forward thinking, problem solving, and will always communicate and negotiate calmly, effectively, openly and professionally. We’re looking for a team player, entrepreneurial spirit, and someone willing to push our team to new heights.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- HR certification preferred (PHR / SPHR/ SHRM)
- 5+ years of HR experience, preferably in a high growth environment. This should be of a generalist nature, with stand-alone responsibility for HR strategy and policy, recruitment, training and development, continuous performance management, and employee relations.
- Experience with payroll and benefits
- Experience with planning, policy, and management guidance
- Ability to work on own initiative with strong multitasking capabilities
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and confidently with a range of different stakeholders. Presentation skills are essential.
- Excellent written communication skills with proven experience in a variety of written forms including policy documents, web content, correspondence and business cases.
- Attention to detail is essential.