Yogaglo is on a mission to create intelligent tools that challenge people to live a fulfilling life. The iOS Engineer plays an essential role in building, maintaining and improving our iOS, tvOS, watchOS applications and extensions while following the standards of coding excellence set by our talented team of engineers. An iOS engineer is expected to be interested in all things iOS, Swift, UIKit, and Xcode. They should love writing clean code, learning new frameworks, solving challenging problems and growing with a team. This role will join a team of iOS engineers working in agile-scrum format in 2 weeks sprints.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Build and Maintain iOS, tvOS, watchOS apps: Write clean and scalable code on all of our Apple platforms apps. Hit aggressive deadlines.
- Code and Deliver: Follow instructions from project management, communicate with teammates, and deliver ahead of schedule.
- 4+ years of iOS engineering in Objective-C or Swift
- 1+ years of iOS engineering in Swift
- Experience programming at least 1 tvOS app
- Experience with Apple App Store, Xcode, UIKit, StackViews, Git and Github
- Knowledge of performance, debugging, and profiling tools for Apple apps
- Strong self-QA skills and a keen eye for detail and UI
- Experience with JIRA or other project management software
- Interest in all things Apple, up to date on new iOS releases, new frameworks, and subscription IAP
- Must work onsite from HQ office.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.