Social Media and Content Marketing Lead
Glo is on a mission to create intelligent tools that challenge people to live a fulfilling life. To accomplish that mission, we are looking for an ambitious Social Media and Content Marketing Lead. This role will strategize and manage all of Glo’s social media channels including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and any new marketing channels that are developed. Reporting into the Director of Digital Marketing, this cross-functional role will work closely with content production, copy, and in-house experts to develop engaging content that will generate Marketing Qualified Leads for Glo.
What You’ll Do:
- Concept, write, post, direct message, and build community across all of Glo’s social platforms including: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and any new marketing channels that are developed.
- Create, curate and manage all published content in one with the social media strategy and defined KPIs.
- Develop new content ideas specifically for Instagram that focus on community growth and engagement and align with the brand.
- Work with the product and content teams to promote product launches, new classes, and teachers in a social-friendly manner
- Deliberate planning and goal setting, including providing reporting, insights and optimizations that align with the KPIs which include but are not limited to:
- Increase audience growth outside of Glo’s subscriber base across all social channels
- Increase audience likes per post
- Increase audience engagement per post
- Convert MQLs into paid subscribers on Glo
- Coordinate social marketing strategy with our teachers to support Glo initiatives and campaigns
Content and Product Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Campaigns, Product Launches, and Content Calendar - Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific timely marketing campaigns in an effort to:
- Increase website traffic
- Increase brand awareness
- Increase community to reduce churn
- Improve Glo’s point of view on trust + online representation
- Must be able to take learnings and insight and implement proficient long-term and short-term strategies based on those learnings.
Research and Reporting
- Synthesize behavioral insights and apply to Glo’s strategy and execution in connection with social media strategy.
- Research, analyze, and interpret data from social channels and relay to executive team.
Who You Are::
- Creative. You’re able to come up with original ideas for telling compelling stories about Glo’s teachers and offerings in a concise and engaging manner, with minimal direction and oversight.
- Flexible . You’re able to work in fast-moving environments while remaining focused and calm under tight deadlines. Your work is amazing, but not too precious or inflexible.